VEE Corporate Finance
Passing Coaching Actuaries VEE courses fulfills SOA and CAS VEE requirements.
Mike Carmody, FSA, CFA, is back to teach you Corporate Finance. This course is study-at-your-own-pace course. The course is organized around 10 readings and 5 assignments, but you can finish it however you like within the 120-day subscription.
You can choose to finish the course at your own pace. Your grade is based on completing the 5 assignments and the final exam. Upon successful completion of the course, we notify the SOA that you have successfully completed this course for VEE credit.
- 10 units of Engaging, Visual Video Lessons & Readings
- Coaches available during office hours: Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. CST via e-mail or discussion forum
- Access the course on any modern browser (including IE 10+) on most computers, tablets, and smartphones
- 50% of course grade from 5 assignments (10% each)
- 50% of course grade from final exam.
- The final exam is a 2-hour, closed-note and closed-text, online multiple-choice exam.
- The exam is dynamically generated from a large question bank, ensuring each exam is unique.
- The final exam must be proctored. You can provide your own proctor or Coaching Actuaries may be able to provide one at no additional charge. If you need to reschedule your final exams proctored by CA team members, you will be charged a $25 fee.
- Pass Guarantee - If you do not pass, you can take the class again for free.
- The textbook for this VEE course is highly recommended. Information is available on course syllabus.
Covers Major Topics of Corporate Finance:
- Capital Budgeting & Structure
- Cost of Capital & Measures of Leverage
- Dividends and Share Repurchases
- Working Capital Management
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Must read the course syllabus carefully and follow the guidelines provided.
- Must complete the course within 120 days. If you need to pause your subscription, our Support Team can put your subscription on hold for a $25 fee.
Mike Carmody, FSA, CFA, MAAA
Keith Lo, FSA