Enhance your FM Studying
Please note that all prep tools for FM are designed for the new syllabus taking effect in Summer 2017.
Exam FM Formula SheetAll Formulas, One Place.
- Key formulas summarized in four pages
- Organized to maximize memorization
- Downloadable and printable PDF
- This sheet is automatically included in any Adapt or Bundle subscription.
Passing Actuarial ExamsFive Steps to Raise Your Odds
NEW Edition 2015:
- Updated for current exam changes
- New appealing design
- Condensed for a faster read
Dave Kester, FSA, MAAA and Ben Kester, FSA co-author this eBook to instruct you how to pass your Actuarial Exams. They work together to answer some of the common questions:
- How can I make my study time more productive?
- What tips would industry experts give to pass the exams?
- What are the fears other students have taking the exams ... and how did they overcome those fears?
- How can I make sure that I cover the material AND have enough time to practice?
- What strategies can I follow so I will be confident on exam day?
- How can I raise my odds for passing these exams?