Joint Exam P/1 - eCourse
Students pay $251*
for the Deluxe eCourse
with coupon code:
Students pay $199*
for the Standard eCourse
with coupon code:
Getting ready for the actuarial exams is not an easy task. Students need the information for the SOA P exam and CAS Exam 1 presented in a manner that streamlines preparing for test day.
The ASM and ADAPT eCourse presented by Coaching Actuaries provides students with videos, manuals, and practice exams. Unlike any online seminar in the market, this eCourse includes:ASM Manual:
- A black and white paper copy of the ASM Manual
- INCLUDED IN DELUXE eCOURSE ONLY!
- Free shipping within the continental United States
The Manual will be delivered within 3-5 business days after the order is received.
- Shipping to Canada & Mexico: additional shipping cost of $21
- Shipping outside of the continental United States, Canada & Mexico: additional shipping cost of $36
- ASM Manual Online
- INCLUDED IN BOTH DELUXE and STANDARD eCOURSES
edition of the ASM manual
- Read alongside the videos and practice problems
- Non downloadable and non printable
- Over 650 practice problems in total
- All 20 ASM practice exams with complete solutions now available in CBT format
- For a detailed description of the ASM manual, including excerpts, visit ASM Study Manuals.
ADAPT (Adaptive Dynamic Actuarial Practice Test):
- More than 10 hours of instruction by Dr. Krzysztof Ostaszewski and Dr. Tim Huffman
- Video lectures to teach the concepts
- Video solutions to section exercises
ADAPT is the closest thing you can have to a personal coach for the P/1 exam. ADAPT tracks each practice question you answer. At the end of each exam it makes an assessment of how you did and assigns you an “Earned Level”. If you scored well, your Earned Level goes up, if you score poorly it goes down.
Your Earned Level is used to create your next set of practice questions. ADAPT creates question sets specifically for you, just like a coach designing a workout for you. Not too easy, not too difficult. This approach has three key benefits:
- Efficient use of your time – Each practice test is created to match your abilities
- Feedback – Your Earned Level goes up as you progress
- Confidence on exam day – If your Earned Level is 7 or above you have a very high probability of passing the exam.
ADAPT Features: Pass Guarantee
- Unlimited access to ADAPT, with
problems in the ADAPT question bank and growing. (Question count as of
- 10 Levels of Questions
- Adaptive Testing Engine w/Timed exams
- Discussion Forum
- Build section specific tests
If you don't pass your exam, we'll give you one additional 180 days subscription absolutely for free.Coaching Actuaries' All-Star support
Ask questions about the eCourse materials in the Coaching Actuaries forums, and get answers from our community of authors, instructors, and other students.
For any technical support issues (problems viewing videos or other eCourse materials), contact our technical support staff
- All sales are final – no returns
- The subscription is for 180 days with a one-time extension for the next testing session of 180 days should students not pass.
- This subscription is a SINGLE USER license and any user caught sharing will be immediately terminated.
- Additional terms regarding student discounts
Here is what our customers have to say about the P/1 eCourse:
This eCourse is one of the best investments an aspiring actuary can make. They offer all the materials and support needed to pass P/1--it's just up to you to put in the hours!
- P/1 eCourse survey - Sept 2011